In the early 1900's this was the Carrol Theater. Then in 1929 is was renamed the Jackson Theater by the new owner, Jerome Jackson. He was an early nickelodeon partner of Isaac McMahan and they both started a film distribution business for nickel houses in the Cincinnati area. Mr. Jackson later became the manager of the Taft Theater on East Fifth Street in 1932. The Jackson Theater was always a movie house. The Jackson Theater auditorium was demolished, but the front of the building was retained and converted into apartments.
Our project was to renovate the first floor lobby and adjacent Theater offices into a new Spa and Salon for Coco Creative Wellness. The original terrazzo floors and masonry arches were in great shape - we kept those!
Coco Creative Wellness offers wellness treatments that renew, rejuvenate and restore - helping clients achieve their total beauty vision.